Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thoughts on Time


The Writer's Post
Blog Hop #13  Thoughts on Time



Time is the topic for this week’s Blog Hop.  I glance at the clock…..it’s time to call my friend, Sue. We are going to check on another friends dog, Bella. However, I would really like to express how I feel about time.
 Time, the honorific bandit.  Time who slides in and steels youth.  Time who heals all wounds.  Time who creates deadlines.  Time who creeps in and completes the unfinished project, for good or bad.  Time, the regulator of our lives.

It’s time to go to bed, it’s time to get up.  It’s time to get ready to leave, it’s time to go home It’s time to grow up, it’s time to act your age. (I don’t do well with “acting my age”)
Would we know the changing of the season without time?  Time to dust and open the cabin, time to mow the yard, time to pick mushrooms, time to pick berries, time to pick beans,  time to rake leaves, time to put the patio furniture away, time to get out the snow blower. 

As I write this it’s nearly time to leave for Dan’s to check on his boxer, Bella. The timeliness of an early potty time for Bella is much needed.  Also, Sue and I have decided to rearrange Dan’s house in his absence.  Could this be construed as malicious and petty?  Yes, but it’s time!  Time to make certain Dan never loses his perspective on life.  It’s time to laugh! Time to have fun!
My favorite of all times?  Time to pick up the GRANDCHILDREN!

1 comment:

  1. Would love to know what you did to your friend's house and if he enjoyed your rearranging! Nice post :o)

    ReplyDelete