Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

An Exercise in Writing...


writercize:  Write four sentences based on the word "mountain."  Interpret it as you wish.  One sentence should be less than 5 words, one should be 6-10, one should be 11-20 words and one should be a minimum of 21 words.  Write in any order.  Sentences do not have to relate to one another.



Mountain:

If the argument lasts much longer I’m going to get violent and if it gets much louder the neighbors will call the cops.

What seems a mountain to you is a mole-hill to me.

I find your ideas obscured by your heated remarks.

Arguing seldom has positive results.

Leigh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leigh! Thanks for your response and passing the writercize along! I like that you took the word down a non-literal route and took it from there. I espeically like "I find your ideas obscured by your heated remarks."

    ~Alana :)

    ReplyDelete